[WriteLog] SO2R and MMTTY

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Sat Apr 3 16:07:07 EST 2004

Hello Writelog users,

I'm jsut setting up with MMTTY so I have the option.  I run SO2R and have been using rttywrite for RTTY stuff with no problem.  Open a RTTY window on each radio and it decodes from teh left or right chanel as appropriate.

When using MMTTY and I try to load a 2nd RTTY window, it says it can't access sound card -1 (which makes sense, because the other MMTTY window is accessing it).  Can MMTTY be used with 1 sound card for SO2R?  If so, what's the setup, I can't seem to find it (at least not on AA5AU's site).

73 de Al, KE1FO