[WriteLog] PSK and F# Keys

Vince rradiohham1 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 23:08:17 EDT 2004

I am trying to set up Writelog for this weekend TARA contest and Field Day using
PSK and RTTY, I have everything working except, the F# Keys in the BPSK mode
I am able to make it work if I use the QPSK LSB mode and have LSB is really FSK
set in the Band setup, but I would like to run it in the BPSK USB mode which I can not get  Writelog to do and be able to use the F# keys. Writelog will work in the BPSK mode only from the keyboard. Or is it ok to run QPSK in the LSB mode?

TNX, Vince, K6BIR