[WriteLog] SO2R Same Band Lockout?

zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com
Tue Apr 20 05:07:38 EDT 2004

Al, what u can also do is to use the band decoder outputs of the both radios
and a set of NAND-gates. The NAND gates should drive a relay which inhibits
PTT of both radios. You can implement any logic you want this way. It should
be less than 20$ and foolproof. I can send you some schematics if u need.

73, zoli ha1ag