[WriteLog] 1 pix > 1000 words

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Apr 28 07:23:19 EDT 2004

The keypad is called XKeys and can be found in the TigerDirect.com catalog.
I've used one with my mfj memory keyer for years.
A different key programmed for a different cw message.
But they are prone to rf. But a phone call to the company provided some info on rfi
proofing the case.
I had to modify it by opening it, and covering the electronics with foil which was
grounded. That cured the rfi.
It works very well.
They have a larger, more keys, unit also. Tain't cheap though.