[WriteLog] FQP

Edward edkn4y at infionline.net
Wed Apr 28 12:14:10 EDT 2004

Last year I was a Rover in the Florida QSO Party. I used Writelog for
logging/ When I did the summary report I got a score breakdown of each
county ran and also a overall score. This year the summarty shows ONE
county LIB. I cannot figure out how to get the same summary I got last
year. I have the lastest Writelog version and do not know how to get the
version that gave me this information. Any one have an idea what I need to
do to get a summary report for my overall score? I can get each county
score from parameters but not the overall score.
Ed KN4Y