[WriteLog] Grid Dip dupe question

David Ashworth fathom at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 3 00:10:39 EDT 2004

Hello, thinking about putting in some time this weekend in the Grid Dip
contest but have observed something that will give much trouble.  Using the
HF GRID LOCATION CONTEST module, Writelog vers 10.48 and vers 10.39, I get
the same results.  If you work a station, say on 10 meters and then go to
another band (14 MHz) and work the same station, it will say dupe on 28.000.
Then if you go to a third band, say 7 MHz and work the same station there,
it will say dupe on 28.000.  Very confusing! So, I am wondering if I have
something set wrong, can adjust a setting or maybe there might be a better
module to use for this contest.  According to the rules, you are allowed to
work the same station once per band, so any ideas?  Thank you in advance for
your help, Dave, NC6P.