[WriteLog] LPT Port Keying

Steve Moore AI9T sjmmoore at verizon.net
Tue Aug 3 20:36:00 EDT 2004

Hello

I'm having problems getting my new PC that I built a few weeks ago to
key on LPT1. On my previous PC which was a Dell, this was not a problem.
The previous PC was running XP Home Edition and userport. On my new PC I
am using an Intel motherboard and XP PRO. I have userport installed but
can't seem to get writelog to see the LPT port. It almost acts like my
writelog.ini is not correct but I can't find the problem. Also the new
intel motherboard has a lot of settings for the LPT port like Bi
Drectional, ECP, and direct output. Any one else using and Intel
motherboard that works or maybe someone could send me their writelog.ini
file so I could compare it to mine.
THANKS

Steve AI9T

http://mysite.verizon.net/res6tjof/ai9t/