[WriteLog] Icom CIV Interface

Mel Martin ve2dc at rac.ca
Fri Aug 6 10:51:11 EDT 2004

Check out the Dallas Semiconductor DS275 or DS276. You can build a simple
circuit with those that should work very well... The DS276 lets you steal a
microwatt or two from the data lines... so you can make it self powered
without stealing RTS or DTR power. Or you can build a circuit with the
MAX232... but you will need a supply voltage.