[WriteLog] WPX M/S - Band Change Window

Gord Kosmenko gkosmenko at arrowspeed.com
Fri Aug 6 11:35:28 EDT 2004

Dear Writelog Users,

For over three years I have been bringing to attention of Writelog management
that the band change window in the CQWW WPX contest module is broken !!!!

The band change window when selected for "10 minute" operation counts down
from 60 minutes. It should be from 10 minutes to be of use for M/S stations.

I have communicated this on the reflector, directly to the author Wayne. In
fact
I have forwarded the CQWW WPX rules (Wayne's request to me) to show it
needs to count from 10 minutes to address the M/S class. Each year I renew
my annual subscription to Writelog and point out the need for fix to Ron.

Review the Writleog archives and there has been over 50 messages posted
over three years asking for a fix!!!

Is this to much to ask for? Have waited over three years? Have been a faithful
annual Writelog subscriber?

73, Gord VE6SV