[WriteLog] Radio A/B switching for SO2R

Rick and Theresa n6cy at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 7 09:54:32 EDT 2004

My WriteLog ver 10.44-10.48 aren't playing with my DX Doubler to switch from
radio left to radio right and vice versa. I think the DXD is working okay
since it goes from radio 2 to radio 1 when I apply +5 vdc to the DXD pin 14.

In ports setup I've got DVK selected to LPT1...which I think is what's
needed to externally switch radios via pin 14 on the LPT. Can anyone give me
the correct pins to measure state/voltage on the LPT port to help
troubleshoot this problem (i.e. pin 14 and ??). What voltages should I see
if WriteLog is driving the pin high and low?

Thanks, de Rick I0/N6CY