[WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

Victor Carnuccio vcarnuccio at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:33:17 EDT 2004

After purchasing the program this past week I have been struggling for
server hours now to set up CW keying.  I've tired the LTP port with Userport
and found unsatisfactory results. The configuaration kept on showing LPT2
which in not what I need. My port is LPT 1...  So I managed to find a Com
Plug that I wired up with a transistor and resistor as shown in a diagram
that I found online that is supposed to work. It sends CW backwards though.
After fudging with the options I gave up and am using my keyer with CT's
keying in the LPT port.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get Writelog CW to key cw?

Vic KD2HE