[WriteLog] CW questions

Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Aug 9 14:10:56 EDT 2004

I have not played around with WL much on CW.  I have come over from TRLog.

With TR there is a search and pounce mode and a run mode.  Does WL have
similar functionality?

I am used to entering a call hitting tab or insert or whatever and having
the program send the exchange.  After entering in the sent info logging the
contact and having is send r tu call na etc.

Am I doing something wrong or do you have to hit the function keys each time
to send the various parts of the exchange.

Mike
W0MU