[WriteLog] Time out

Garry Shapiro garry at ni6t.com
Mon Aug 9 19:53:33 EDT 2004

This past weekend I participated in NAQP CW for the first time and used ver.
10.42C. WL performed smoothly, but I did encounter one minor issue that
perhaps someone can help with.

I was unsuccessful in getting WL to properly record my OFF times during the
contest. I believe these have recorded automatically in prior contests, such
as CQP and SS, but this time my OFF times were not automatically calculated
from my log--or at least they were not displayed in the Rates box.
Furthermore, manual entries in the TIME-OFF column of the form 2245Z->2315Z
did appear in the "Enter these in log" window within  the Edit Time Off
window--but also did not affect the Rates box.

I am aware that the Cabrillo file will have correct info, so this is not a
submission issue, but it would have been helpful to have correct time
on/time off info displayed in the Rates box.

Any ideas?

Garry, NI6T