[WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

Victor Carnuccio vcarnuccio at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 07:39:57 EDT 2004

Hello Ed,

I was refering to the pins on the LPT port if I were to install WIndows 98.
The LPT port keys perfectly with CT.

The keying circuit of the FT-ONE may be the problem with keying with the com
port however.  The manual says that if you experience diffiultly in
acheiving proper keying operation with  the key jack, check to be certain
that the keying transistor pulls completely to ground on make.  Some
transistors designed for switching high voltages do not accomplish this.
Any suggestions?

Good luck in WAE... I hope to be on with CW through Writelog.

Thanks,

73, Victor