[WriteLog] Re: Cw Writelog

Victor Carnuccio vcarnuccio at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 06:28:43 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,

Well I bought fresh transitors... rewired the circuit... It shows keying on
my VOM but still gives me charactor spaces keying on the FT-ONE. I also have
noticed that when I open Writelog the soundcard mutes.  I am going to try
another computer to see if it might have something to do with the Asus
motherboard.  If that fails to solve the problem then I will load Windows 98
on a partition to see if I can use the LPT port.

I assume that I can use the same pins as the interface that I used with CT.
Thanks again for your help and good luck in the WAE CW contest this weekend.
  I will be active hopefully with Writelog CW!

73 Victor KD2HE