[WriteLog] Omni V garbled CW

M. Edward Wilborne III wilborne at mew3.com
Mon Aug 16 10:52:01 EDT 2004

When WriteLog polls my Yaesu FT-890 for information, it mutes the radio
completely and so I get no CW at all during that 1/2 to 3/4 second period.

It's strange that WriteLog causes such a "drain" on the radio/CPU or
whatever it's doing.

The free software I have called CI-V Commander (I think that's what it's
called) works perfectly with my radio and show the selected frequency in
real time as I spin the dial.

Ed