[WriteLog] Recording text in Writelog in RTTY mode

K0BX jduerbusch at charter.net
Fri Aug 20 15:29:11 EDT 2004

Thanks Phil for you tip.  It works very well but it looks like it would
fill up your drive during a contest.  And don't forget to close the file
after the contest.

WL has a very nice recording feature.  It will even play back the RTTY
in a viewer. It indexes the file by callsign and date/time so you can go
back to any qso very easy.

Again thanks Phil and cu in the contest.

Joe K0BX