[WriteLog] Trouble installing 10.48 upgrade

Bill O'Mara, W4RM W4RM at COMCAST.Net
Tue Aug 31 20:45:51 EDT 2004

Hi, I'm having a little trouble upgrading my writelog program.  I am
running a Dell P4 2.4 G and window XP home.  I downloaded version 10.45M
and installed it with no problem. I then tried to upgrade to version
10.48F and received the following error.

Componentmovedata has the following error

Media Name: MEDIA
Component:
File Name:
File:
Error Number: -113 (refer to the on-line help)

I have review the writelog files and still don't have a solution for
this one.  I have tried doing a search on Media and changing all the
folders that say "Media" from Read-only to non read only but the Windows
XP SW will not allow this happen.

So, If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks Bill W4RM