[WriteLog] Writelog and TT Orion

Ron Spencer ronspencer at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 21:13:00 EST 2004

I upgraded to latest version of Writelog and was trying to control the
TenTec Orion during the ARRL 160 contest this past weekend. Very often =
it
would log the freq as something other than 1.8Mhz. Didn't happen every
contact. Seemed relatively random which makes me think it=92s a =
communication
timing issue.=20

Using a standard DB9 thru cable and set the baud rate to AUTO. Anyone =
have
an idea of what needs to be done to make this work?

Thanks!

Ron
N4XD

--=20