[WriteLog] Writelog, SO2R MMTY, & Microkeyer....

Blake M. n4gi at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 06:38:54 EST 2004

I finally dove into getting both radios set up for RTTY...  2 sound cards, Left radio getting FSK from a microkeyer and right radio from a com port.

Problem:  the microkeyer asserts PTT no matter which radio is selected to transmit.  Note that it doesn't transmit anything, it just PTTs.  I've tried lots of things to shut off the microkeyer PTT, but no luck.  I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing...

tnx, 73
Blake N4GI