[WriteLog] Yaesu FT-847 and AFSK?

Magnus A sm6wet at telia.com
Thu Dec 30 10:57:51 EST 2004

Hi all!

I plugged my interface to the dataport on the back of my rig but I can not
seem to get it to work in AFSK.
It works fine in FSK from Writelog but I like it to work also in AFSK.
Someone has mentioned tips about lowering the volume because the rig can be
overrun but I tried lowering and it did not help.
Anyone know if there is some stupid menu setting that I might have not
figured out?
Due to this I can not use the digital voice keyer either.

73 and a Happy New Year - Magnus SM6WET

---