[WriteLog] help with "version 10 not installed" error message

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 31 05:35:16 EST 2004

I know I've ran into this before, but forget the fix. I am setting up
another pc as a "radio" computer and this one will just be
internet/multimedia pc. I should have sent the message to that pc about the
upgrade to 10.52, but anyway here's what happens. I downloaded and installed
10.51 from the web site, and when I try to run it, it says "version 10 not
installed". So I go back, put on my original copy off of cd which is 10.4x
and then tried installing 10.51 again and I'm getting the "version 10 not
installed" message again. I should remember how to fix this, as I think I've
been through this before. But, I don't. Blame it on the medicine. I used to
have a memory.

Thanks....  Mike K9MI