[WriteLog] What's new in 10.45

Donald Eriksen don.wsixffh at verizon.net
Sun Feb 8 13:08:45 EST 2004

It's hard to decide which of the new 10.45 changes I used in FMRE tickled my
diddles the most: The %O to clear RIT in CW/RTTY/SSB messages, or the
"Clone" that allowed me to have two Rttyrite windows, one for MMTTY and one
for RITTY (yes, I still use it).

But seems to me the info on the Clone should have been in the New release
list. As it was, If it hadn't been for AA5AU's email (thanks, Don), I
wouldn't have known about it in time.

At any rate thanks Wayne and Ron, nice features.

Being a mouse user with the Fkeys program, the number from a previous
contact in the Received field didn't bother me much since I always just
click on the first number in the exchange and it overwrites the old one
totally.

Don W6FFH