[WriteLog] What's new in 10.45

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Mon Feb 9 12:22:09 EST 2004

Don,

You sure did something different than I was doing. Every time I clicked on
a serial number from a rtty window it went into the CALL field wiping out
the call. And one time it change my rig from 40 meters to 80 meters where I
tried to confirm a contact with AA5AU but my Alpha 87A was flashing all its
red fault lights because it did not like a 40m beam for an 80m antenna. I
quit at that point.

However when I brought up the wpx contest the next morning and used it for
awhile, the clicked numbers went into the correct field and that was at
least livable. I still can not see why anyone would want the log scrolled
back to that previous contact however.

>Being a mouse user with the Fkeys program, the number from a previous
>contact in the Received field didn't bother me much since I always just
>click on the first number in the exchange and it overwrites the old one
>totally.

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net