[WriteLog] Kudos to K5DJ and the Writelog Team

Jennings leejen at paradise.net.nz
Tue Feb 10 15:41:29 EST 2004

A few weeks before Christmas I bought WL 10.43 and just love it. I Asked Ron if they could add a very minor ZL contest to the database and expected it might be ready in six months or more. The service was unbelievable and the contest was added a few weeks ago and works really well. I had the added problem of wanting to use the parallel port with Win 2000 Pro as keying that version of Windoze causes the keying timing to be wonky. After searching the N1EU page, I downloaded the appropriate driver, followed the instructions and can now use LPT1. No more wonky keying!

Thanks guys for a great program

73 de Lee ZL2AL

ZL7AA, ZL8RI, ZL9CI, VE3OE, Pilot ZL7C - 2002. VK/ZL Pilot BQ9P, TO4E, TO5WW, 5V7C (March 2004)
Website: http://europa2003.free.fr and http://5v7c.free.fr/defaulteng.htm