[WriteLog] CW Keying via LPT port

jclark at brownjanitorsupply.com jclark at brownjanitorsupply.com
Tue Feb 10 16:27:06 EST 2004

I asked for some help yesterday and did not hear anything. I don't know if
everybody is getting tired of dealing with these problems with CW keying or
what. But I can not get the CW keying to work. I believe that I have everything
set correctly but WL will not key the radio. It worked fine in Nov. for the
CQWW and DX4WIN is working just fine. I have the CW_on_pin 1 in the Ini file
the PC generated CW selected and LPT1 selected for CW. AM I MISSING SOMETHING!

Thanks
John N5ER