[WriteLog] Bandmap Fill (was RE:modes again)

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Tue Feb 10 12:51:55 EST 2004

All,

I can see that this would be a wonder tool for the Multi stations where you
have another station filling the band map and now the S&P station is
working them off as they go. Then the move to next call on band map key
shortcut would make sense also

i am not saying the feature is bad. But that should not be the default
mode, when it never has been before. I want to be in control.

Jerry, W6IHG

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net