[WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 14:56:31 EST 2004

I have a dual-monitor video editing setup in another room. When I was
shopping for the second video card for it, I was told to simply get a card
of a different type (PCI vs AGP). An AGP card came with the computer, so I
added a PCI and am now running one PCI and one AGP. It works fine.  Maybe
other combos would have worked just as well, but I don't know that for
certain. I ran it under Win ME for awhile, and now XP home.

I guess they should both be windows-compatible, of course, but all cards
probably are these days.

Jerry W4UK