[WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video

Bill Hurte n8km at charter.net
Wed Feb 11 15:22:43 EST 2004

Wayne King wrote:

>Can those of you who are using dual video cards with Writelog recommend one
>to me...............

Hi Wayne,
I was unable to get a ATI Radeon 7500 card to work in my old system. I'm
using
a P2 400 mhz with 256 ram. I believe it was a driver problem, but I
could never
solve it.
 I picked up a used  Matrox G-400 with 16 meg ram at Dayton and it
installed
wothout any problems at all. I have a Samsung LCD monitor working beside an
old HP CRT. I'm able to drag any of the WL windows I want to the  second
 monitor.  I don't think i'll ever go back to a single monitor. Give it
a try I'm sure
you'll like it.
73, Bill N8KM