[WriteLog] M2 2800 Controller

ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx NZ3O at ARRL.NET
Sun Feb 15 23:42:55 EST 2004

Is anyone experiencing problems with the M2 2800
azimuth controller (latest firmware revision) and WL?

For me, WL doesn't control the rotor at all.  I read the
archive posting of someone else who experienced something
similar, and sent a note to that person.

I also use DX4WIN, and find that DX4WIN only seems to send
the first two digits of any heading, and then the second send
sends whatever was left over (which is treated as invalid).  So, DX4WIN
doesn't turn the antenna anywhere beyond 35 degrees when attempting
beyond 99 degrees.

Since WL and DX4WIN both seem to have problems, I thinking
something changed in the M2/2800.

Anyone?

Byron