[WriteLog] re: highlighting rtty callsigns

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 15 23:35:57 EST 2004

------------------------------

Date:	Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:56:51 -0700
From:	David O Hachadorian <k6ll at juno.com>
To:	writelog at contesting.com
Subject:	[WriteLog] highlighting rtty callsigns
	Message: 9

Why is it that very frequently rtty callsigns do not
get highlighted? I made note of a couple examples
this afternoon:
DE AA3TL AA3TL and aa3tl is not highlighted.
DE K5HP K5HP and k5hp is not highlighted.

Dave,

I've noticed this before, but it became apparent this weekend during WPX
following 2 power outages.  First of all, make sure the .dta file is up to
date.  But secondly, when you notice that its not highlighting correctly,
exit Writelog and get back in.  Always fixed the problem this weekend for
me.  Don't know why, just how!  :)

Charlie
KI5XP