[WriteLog] IC 746 Rig Control

Alan Realey alan.r1 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 13:18:19 EST 2004

Hello to all:

I am fairly inexperienced with WL but have used it in a couple of RTTY events with ease. I recently have been using COM4 for rig control in my main logging program. (Windows XP Home, 256 Ram, 1.6 gHz P4)

COM4 employs a usb to serial adapter which has worked fine for other software. I just cannot seem to get WL to communicate with my rig. If there is anyone out there who has gotten their 746 PRO rig control going, I would appreciate some tips. I'm probably overlooking something obvious :)

Thanks and 73,

DE AL
WB2JEP