[WriteLog] FW: Ability to QSL numbers given to you by other stn

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Thu Feb 19 12:22:30 EST 2004

As a counter point, there were many times during the wpx when all that
decoded correctly was the ? When I saw a ? amongst the garbage, I just sent
a repeat automatically. Otherwise I sit there waiting for the other station
to repeat, or I transmit an "again" on top of his qso.

I look at the net time to make a valid qso. Sometimes a few extra
characters sent once is more effective that a bunch of repeats. But then
maybe that's why I am not at the top to the lists??? HI

Jerry, W6IHG

At 06:30 PM 2/17/2004 -0800, Bill Turner wrote:

>I think Jerry's got a good point.  About halfway through the recent WPX
>I changed my NR? NR? NR? macro to NR NR NR and it seemed to work just as
>well and was much faster.

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net