[WriteLog] Component Move Error on 10.45 Upgrade

Howard Hoyt n4af at qsl.net
Thu Feb 19 13:56:44 EST 2004

Hope someone here can help.  I'm trying to install the upgrade to 10.45 on top of 10.42. I keep getting a box pop up during the copy/install operation saying I had a component move error, with a media type of MEDIA.  I'm suspecting a CD/R I put it on is bad or is not being read properly at our club site.  Can anyone verify this is the problem?  I'm downloading a fresh copy (at 24kbps!), but wanted to be sure the problem doesn't lie elsewhere.

Thanks in advance

Gary W2CS (at NY4A)