[WriteLog] Problems with CW keying

David Earnest k7jj at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 10:53:20 EST 2004

I would like to share the replies I received regarding this problem.

Thanks to those below who replied. I really appreciate the quick and thoughtful responses. The CW keying problem seems to be fixed. Now, I will rebuild my interface box and include some ferrites. I will assume the lockup is caused by RF. Since my qth is a 5th wheel trailer, I really don't have much of a ground. Got to work that out.