[WriteLog] Networking

WA9ALS - John ham_reflectors at wa9als.com
Sun Feb 22 13:53:54 EST 2004

I run WriteLog networked about once a year.  Today I sort of had it going
right off.  I could get the 2 computers connected and if I was real quick, I
could log on either and have it appear in the other's log as expected.
However, right away, less than a minute, the network connection is lost, and
it's asking for the logon password again from the computer I'm sitting at at
the time it fails.  What's the most common reason to be connected OK but not
be able to STAY connected?  Thanks much.  John, WA9ALS