[WriteLog] Submission Rejected Version 10.44B

SM3CER (7S3A) jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Mon Feb 23 15:38:02 EST 2004

At 03:17 2004-02-23, N5PA wrote:
>I am running version 10.44 B and after the CW contest I submitted my log to
>the ARRL and it kicked back because it said it did not appear to be in
>Cabrillo format.  The exact error is: "Your submission to dxcw at arrl.org does
>not appear to be in the required Cabrillo format."  I created the Cabrillo
>file and saved it as n5pa.log and e-mailed it.  In a few minutes it came
>back with the error.  This is the first time this has happened.  Any ideas?
>
>Alan, N5PA

Hello Alan,

On my contest site I have a copy of the rules for ARRL International DX
Contest. At the end of the rules I have added information about the
Cabrillo format for the contest. It's "Summary Sheet Specification",
"Cabrillo QSO Template" and "Example ARRL International DX Contest log".
All those examples are copied from the "Cabrillo Standard Summary Sheet
proposal V2.0".

If you study that info maybe you'll find out what's wrong with your
Cabrillo log?

73 de Jan

                        \\\|///
                       (  @ @  )
Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer at contesting.com
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002