[WriteLog] Submission Rejected Version 10.44B

Dave L Thompson k4jrb at juno.com
Sun Feb 22 23:12:00 EST 2004

Alan,

If you can't figure it out and don't get an answer send it to me.  I
don't know what version of the cabrillo robot ARRL is using but we found
out a lot of things about the summary in the CQ 160 CW.  I can see what
it looks like with my tools.   Since you had this problem I am going to
run a test on the ARRL SSB to see what it looks like here.  I have 10.44
(always run a version or two behind).    K8CC usually helps ARRL on the
logs and Trey provides the robot.
73 Dave K4JRB