[WriteLog] 5 bit mystery unraveled

Ric Plummer ricp at charter.net
Sat Feb 28 16:08:39 EST 2004

Interesting idea
I believe that the military had some "regenerator" type hardware at one time
for TTY circuits
To do it with quality, it would be best to renerate the timing so it would
not introduce distrotion
But even that might not be a big deal with some of the PIC chips or other
current logic devices
So, here's a challange for someone
Ric KV1W