[WriteLog] Chatting during contest

Jon Harder jon at praxisworks.org
Thu Jan 1 20:43:53 EST 2004

Yes, Alt-Gr has been a familiar fixture on German (at least) keyboards for a
long time now.  As I recall it allows a more feature-rich character set, or
other options I've forgotten.

I've got one packed away in storage as I don't need it as much as I used to
anymore when writing things in German.  Not sure what the keyboard code is
either.

Could any of the DL gang offer some enlightenment on this?

Jon         K1US
(ex-OE2ZDL)