[WriteLog] RTTY RU problems

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 4 03:38:34 EST 2004

Hi Don,

1st problem - when I click on a call sign the cursor behaves exactly as
you described.  I leave it there.  When the QTH or # prints on my screen
I click on it and it is entered in the QTH field, just as one would
want.  i.e., I don't think there's a problem here.

2nd problem - can't help you here.

3rd problem - you're not in my RU log :-(

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO