[WriteLog] Don't send IN during the exchange!..am I missing something in this thread

WI8W rtty at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 03:22:47 EST 2004

I am not sure if I am missing something here or not.

I can see where sending something like  WI8W IN MI might be confusing
(and I would certainly be confused) but now some are saying don't send
DE WI8W.  I managed to copy some pretty strange exchanges in last
weekends RU but I never ran across the station sending IN <state>

I would think that sending  MI MI MI DE WI8W would make it prefectly
clear where I am located.  yes, no?

Am I missing something here?

73

Thom WI8W