[WriteLog] startup error

W5AP jimsharp55 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 11:38:45 EST 2004

Paul,Don, & Ron,

I fixed the problem by checking the remove/install window from control panel
and saw that WriteLog was not present. So I must have upgraded to an earlier
install that was not installed correctly. So I deleted the WriteLog.exe file
and downloaded the full version of 10.44b to my shack and laptop computers,
re-installed, and all works fine now.

I'll bet this solves my networking problem also. I'm using WinXP on both
computers.

Tnx & 73,

Jim - W5AP