[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Dual Receive with WriteLog/MMTTY

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 21:12:21 EST 2004

LATEST HINT - ignore previous MAJOR HINT.

I thought I would re-check this so I could answer any questions that come
up and can't get it to work now - I get all the independent instances of
Bandmap I want, but they do not link to the telnet app and therefore do not
show spots.

I tried starting the bandmaps before starting telnet, then again after
starting telnet - nil. I even cancelled and re-started WL+telnet completely
while leaving the bandmaps active  - again nil. I swear I had it working
then, but maybe not. Puzzling.

Back when I thought I had this working I thought it _very_ odd that the
bandmaps could automatically link to the telnet.

Maybe I have been watching too many "Twilight Zone" episodes???

Jerry W4UK