[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Dual Receive with WriteLog/MMTTY

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 21:39:29 EST 2004

Multiple instances of Bandmap can be run to show all telnet spots on
multiple bands after all - here is how:

Activate 4 radios in WL, set the first to the freq you want it's bandmap to
show, then activate a bandmap for that "radio". Do this in turn for each
"radio" until you have 4 bandmaps running.

Then reset the "nr of radios" feature to only 1 radio. The bandmaps remain,
on the previously assigned freqs.

Telnet then can post spots to each as appropriate for their freq range.

I knew I wasn't dreaming that I had actually had this working, but I just
didn't remember how I had started it up.

Jerry W4UK