[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Dual Receive with WriteLog/MMTTY

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 03:17:09 EST 2004

AHA - works FB, and "connects" properly with the telnet feature. Thanks for
the tip. This is much quicker than what I was doing. But - without the tip
in your email "right click" (and then ask for a "new view"), I wouldn't
have understood how to do it from your web page description alone. You
might want to add the details on the web page.

Thanks again

Jerry W4UK