[WriteLog] Re: Trouble with COM2

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 16:25:11 EST 2004

The setting of the ICOM menu item "CI-V Transceive" may affect what you are
seeing, John. If it is now OFF, turn it ON via the ICOM menu and see if it
fixes it.  As I recall, if it is OFF, the radio does not report anything to
the connected computer until it is specifically asked. Or maybe vice-versa
- anyway, change it and see if it helps. Also make sure the "CI-V with
IC-731"  is OFF while you are in there.

Jerry W4UK