[WriteLog] Re: Re: Trouble with COM2

dl6jz at t-online.de dl6jz at t-online.de
Thu Jan 8 17:58:30 EST 2004

Hi John,

I had the same problem as you described several times when I was
reconfiguering WriteLog and my computers. The reason for this behaviour
was always the same: There were other requests for the rig com port,
e.g CW or RTTY were mapped to the same port. Or other applications
outside of WriteLog wanted to use this port.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ