[WriteLog] One Radio-Two Windows

Rick Mintz Rmintz at Rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 07:40:14 EST 2004

Hi Gang,

Need some help...

I am running a single radio (IC-765) with two RTTY receive windows, MMTTY and a Hal P-38.

I have set for two radio operation so as to get the two receive windows and this activates two QSO Entry
windows.

One Entry window shows the correct radio frequency, the other does not see the radio and displays the default
3500khz. If I use the receive window not currently linked to the radio input (thus the inactive Entry window),
the contact will log but not on the correct band/freq.

How do I "link" the two Entry windows to each see an individual receive window but still have both import the
current radio frequency??

(At least this is better than being outside now at -2 degrees!)

Rick, W1TY