[WriteLog] RE: WriteLog Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16

Don Melcher don at hfradio.com
Sat Jan 10 16:55:47 EST 2004

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:17:22 -0600
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net>
To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <WriteLog at contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Need help on SO2R CW on 2 COM ports - Results

There was one suggestion that didn't make it to the reflector and I had
thought about this, was to parallel the CW keying from a single COM port
to each rig.  It works if you command PTT with radio control, but I'm
not comfortable with it.

Don

Why are you uncomfortable??? - I don't see a problem??? That was my
first thought and was going to try to do that on SSB and just use the
right and left channels for the audio to each rig - that way I don't
have to tear my station apart at home when I go to V26DX for WPX SSB.

Don
W6ZO